Unilyzer – Integrated Web and Social Analytics.
Unilyzer’s online marketing analytics software gives social marketers the power to understand the impact of social network campaigns and to make fact-based decisions faster and smarter. Unilyzer’s suite of performance dashboards, management reports and charting tools gives marketers insight that can be applied in all areas of social networking including website traffic, brand awareness, visitor loyalty, brand monitoring, and conversion optimization.
Social network managers face resource intensive challenges related to collecting, transforming, analyzing, presenting, and sharing analytics needed to produce a consolidated view of how social network marketing is impacting their brand objectives. Here is a brief look at each of those challenges:
- Collecting Data – to correlate web and internet data across time frames in a meaningful way takes extensive time, technical skill, and IT resources. And, if done manually, the process remains prone to error.
- Transforming Data to Insight – transforming data requires the use of a relational database and the construction of a data mart to houses cross mix social network data so the data can be put into context and associated with all other correlated information across meaningful time frames. Data transformation and storage is a complex and resource intensive challenge, especially for growing agencies.
- Analyzing – this process requires software tools that have access to the data mart.
- Presenting – sharing results can be an inefficient problem.
These are just 4 examples of the analysis and reporting challenges that middle market social media agencies face.
Operational and performance challenges also arise because of the inefficiencies related to reporting and monitoring burdens, 2 in particular are as follows:
- Business Growth – reporting burdens keep small agencies from scaling because too many resources are required to support reporting for each client.
- Marketing Performance – without analytics, reporting, and analysis tools, marketers can’t make fact-based decisions and adjustments to tactics.
Unilyzer’s online marketing analytics software makes correlating web and social analytics easy by automatically integrating social and web analytics into one place and transforming it into a suite of online performance dashboards, reports, and visualization (charts and graphs) tools that benefit management teams.
Unilyzer overcomes all of the data integration, transformation, analysis & presentation challenges giving marketers time to improve tactics by getting answers to questions like these ones:
- Am I effectively using all available social networks?
- Am I effectively using social bookmarking sites?
- Are my messages effective on all channels?
- Do my landing pages need work?
- Is traffic to my site from social media making an impact?
- How much traffic do I get from social media channels?
- How does traffic from social compare to traffic from other sources?
- What are the top landing pages visited on my site?
- What are the top referral sources to my site? How do social media channels rank?
- Which specific social network is being the most effective?
- What changes are happening in my overall campaign?
- What is the composition of my Facebook fan base? Demographics? Location?
- Is my fan base growing?
- Are my fans more or less active?
- Are fans interacting with my website? How?
- Enables Operation to Scale: enables social network marketers to scale their operations.
- Improves Accuracy: removes manual processes that are prone to error.
- Improve Performance: know what works, make data-driven decisions faster and smarter.
- Saves Resources: reduce time, money & infrastructure spent.
- Improve SEO: understand how bookmarking sites and blog articles are performing.
There are many key differences between Unilyzer and any perceived competitors, here is a short list:
- Built-in Performance Management Platform – dashboard timeframes, trending and layout give a correlated web and social performance assessment with momentum indicators for each social network and metric.
- U_Score: A high-level measurement benchmark used to gauge changes in overall social media effectiveness.
- Facebook Fan Page Score – a multi-variant calculation that measures the growth, interaction, sentiment and interactivity of a brands fan page.
Unilyzer’s online marketing analytics software is the clear choice for small and middle-market companies that are serious about growing their social network presence.
New features include:
- 4-PreConfigured Dashboard Templates (includes Big_3 and Social_Stats Dashboards seen below)
- Listening – Social and Twitter Mentions integration
- URL Shortener Tracking Report – shows inbound traffic to website from URL shorteners
- Facebook Fan Page metrics tracking (metrics on dashboard and charting tools)
- Linked-In Metrics Tracking (metrics on dashboard and reporting tools)
- Create Custom Dashboard Templates (make new ones on the fly)
- Dashboard Toggle Switch (toggle through Dashboard templates with 1 click)
- Email Dashboards or Charts to clients
Simply add your accounts to Unilyzer and let it automatically update your metrics for an at-a-glance understanding of:
- Which metrics are losing (RED arrows) , or gaining (GREEN arrows) momentum?
- How social media traffic compares to organic and PPC traffic.
- How much traffic is coming from social media channels?
- How many social media channels are delivering traffic to your site?
- Which social channels you are not leveraging.
- Are you attracting interested traffic or just ‘clickers’?
- What worked last week, but isn’t working now?
Social Media success is about much more than getting clicks, it’s about getting the right clicks. The right clicks generate the right brand awareness, the right traffic, and the right word-of-mouth. The Unilyzer reveals the strengths and weaknesses of the campaign at a glance.
Make your own dashboards. Then email them to your client, or publish them to the web – it’s easy now.
Unilyzer’s menu-driven functionality makes it easy to get around.
CHARTING – Metrics Comparisons
See how key metrics are performing over time. To-From Date selection available.
CHARTING – Compare URL performance
Are you managing multiple websites or fan pages? Need to see performance on a side-by-side basis? This is easily done with Unilyzer’s charting tools.
REPORTING – One of many reports – detailed Social Metrics Report
We were surprised to see our Facebook bounce rate was so high, can you give me detail? Sure, here are the transactions for every visit to your Facebook page as recorded by Google Analytics. Sometimes, data doesn’t correspond to ‘gut’ feel. But that’s okay, as long as the differences are explained, everything is good.
LISTENING – built-in Twitter and Social Mentions
Okay, so my visits this week are down compared to my 30-day average, what is going on? Did someone say something about my product or service? Quickly check Twitter or Social Mentions to see if anyone mentions your brand, or other keyword.
REPORTS – LinkedIn Stats Trending Report
Why would I want to track LinkedIn stats? Well, ‘reach’ (the number of people you are connected to, and the number of people they are connected to) has a lot to do with how much traffic you can generate when you broadcast messages. So keeping an eye on your reach stats, next to your LinkedIn traffic stats, gives you an understanding of your effectiveness and potential to drive traffic by using LinkedIn.
FACEBOOK DASHBOARD METRICS
What Facebook Fan Page metrics are tracked? Unilyzer tracks interaction and user information from Facebook and makes it available in a meaningful way. Unilyzer not only makes charts and graphs with pretty colors, but it does it in a structured, meaningful, way. Unilyzer has deep roots in business intelligence and knows how to structure a lot of data from many sources, into a concise structure that helps managers optimize performance. Here are some of the facebook metrics tracked on the Unilyzer Dashboard.
Unilyzer’s Facebook Analytics Dashboard provides a powerful, yet an easy-to-understand, measurement and monitoring tool. Now, understanding your fan base is easier than ever.
- Unilyzer – Facebook Fanpage Dashboard
The following information is provided:
- Demographics: gender profiles including trends and averages across time frames.
- Geographical: top 5 Countries and top cities with absolute values and trends over time frames.
- Fan Add Source: where fans originated, e.g. Fan Box, Stream View, Request, etc.
- Unilyzer Marketing Metrics: Churn, Retention, Uptake, Reach, Sentiment, Engagement, Interactions, Fan Growth Rate.
- Unilyzer’s Fanpage Score: evaluates changes in fans, active fans, engagement, sentiment, and reach to measure growth and interactivity.
UNILYZER FACEBOOK DASHBOARD METRICS
Unilyzer’s Facebook Fanpage Dashboard currently has a series of some 20 plus metrics and derived metrics available on its dashboard. These metrics are listed in the table below:
||Total number of fans – on average.
||Average Number of Fans held during the timeframe.
||The number of new fans added during the period.
||Number of Fans Added during the timeframe.
||The rate at which you are gaining fans.
||Growth of daily average fans this period vs. daily average fans in the prior period.
||The percent of your fan base that you did not lose. Fans that did not “unFan” your page.
||The inverse of the percent of fans lost during the period. Put another way, 1 – churn rate. Or, 1 – (Sum(Fans Lost)/(AvgFans)).
||How many locales your fan base occupies. Geographic coverage.
||What percent of fans become active users .
||Average Users as a percent of Average Fans during the period.
||Percent of fans lost. Fans can remove their like from your page.
||Total Fans removed during the period as a percent of average fans during the period.
||Unique Page Likes
||Sum of new likes during the period.
||The number of pages viewed
||Sum of pageviews during the period.
||Number of Unique
||Sum of unique login views during the period.
||How many likes your page and content received.
||Sum of page likes added during the period.
||The amount of interaction your users had with your fan page.
||The sum of the Video Plays, Audio Plays, Photo Views, Reviews, Comments, Discussions, and Wall Posts during the period.
||Comments on your page
||Sum of comments
||Reviews on your page
||Sum of reviews
||Discussions on your page
||Sum of discussions
||Number of Posts put on your wall.
||Sum of Wall Posts
||When a video on your page is played.
||Sum of Video Plays
||When audio on your page is played.
||Sum of Audio Plays
||When a photo on your page is viewed.
||Sum of Photo Views
||Users that login
||Average Daily Users
||Female users logged in
||Average Daily Female Users
||Male users Logged In
||Average Daily Male Users
Table 1. Unilyzer Facebook Fanpage Dashboard Metrics
Other information available on the Unilyzer Facebook Fanpage Dashboard include the following:
- Line Chart: Fans, Users, Unique Pageviews & Pageviews
- Number of fans added vs. number of fans lost
- Female Demographic Profile
- Male Demographic Profile
- Top Referral Source: external web properties sending traffic to your fanpage.
- Top Geographic Regions: top 5 countries your fans are located in.
- Top Cities: ranking of cities with most active fans
- Fans Added Source: where fans Liked your page from e.g. Fan Page, Fan Box, Streamview, etc.
Finally, the Unilyzer provides an evaluation of fan page activity and assigns a performance score that ranges from 0 – 100. Read more about Unilyzer’s Facebook Fanpage Score.
To learn more about Unilyzer Dashboard features click here.
To sign up for a Free 7-day Trial click here.